If you’re an Oculus Quest user, you may be wondering if you can use any headphones with the device.
The answer is yes – you can use any headphones with Oculus Quest, as long as they have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
This includes both wired and wireless headphones. So if you’re looking for a new pair of headphones to use with your Quest, be sure to check out our selection of best headphones for Oculus Quest.
We’ve got a variety of options, from affordable earbuds to high-end noise-canceling headphones. Whatever your needs, we’ve got the perfect pair of headphones for you!
How Can You Use Any Headphones with Oculus Quest?
Step-by-step instructions on how to use any headphones with Oculus Quest.
Step 1: Connect your Headphones with the Device
- To connect your headphones with the device, plug the 3.5mm headphone cable into the headphones and then into one of the USB ports on the side of your Oculus Quest. It doesn’t matter which port you use.
- The location of the ports may vary depending on which version of the Oculus Quest you have.
Step 2: Open Oculus App
- To use headphones with Oculus Quest, you need to open the Oculus app and then go into Settings.
- Once in Settings, select Devices from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
Step 3: Adjust Oculus Quest Settings with Headphones
- On the page that loads, you’ll see a section called Device Audio Mode. There are two options: “Headphones” and “Speakers.” Select headphones.
- You may need to restart your Oculus Quest for the settings to take effect.
- Now that you’ve opened and adjusted your Oculus Quest settings, you can use any headphones with Oculus Quest.
- To disconnect your headphones, simply unplug the 3.5mm headphone cable from the USB port on the device.
What Are The Best Headphones for Oculus Quest?
A list of the best headphones for Oculus Quest and other audio device options. Click Here!
What Are The Best Earbuds for Oculus Quest?
Earbuds are a great option for anyone on the go. They’re small and lightweight, perfect for slipping into a pocket.
While they’re not the best option for an immersive VR experience, they are great for making calls or listening to music on your Quest.
For the best earbuds for Oculus Quest, check out our top list Click Here!
I hope this guide will serve as a quick reference. IF you like this article hit the newsletter/subscribe button to see our new posts about earbuds and share it with your friends, also gives back your feedback if you like or dislike anything in the comments section.
Did I Miss Anything?
Now i'd like to hear from you:
Please let me know I miss anything Or Maybe I didn’t mention!