If you’re an Airpods user, then you know how convenient they are. But what happens if you lose them?
Never fear, because there’s a way to add your Airpods to Find My iPhone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to do it. Keep reading for instructions on how to add your Airpods to Find My iPhone.
How to Add Airpods to Find My iPhone? Step By Step
1. Open the Find My iPhone app on your iPhone and go to the “Devices” tab.
2. Tap on the “+” button to add your Airpods.
3. After the app detects your device, tap on it and then tap “Next”.
4. Enter a name for your Airpods, then tap on “Create”.
5. Your Airpods are now listed under the “Devices” tab.
What happens if you lose them?
If you lose your Airpods, you can use the Find My iPhone app to locate them. The app will show you the last known location of your Airpods.
You can also play a sound to help you find them.
I hope this guide will serve as a quick reference. IF you like this article hit the newsletter/subscribe button to see our new posts about earbuds and share it with your friends, also gives back your feedback if you like or dislike anything in the comments section.
Did I Miss Anything?
Now i'd like to hear from you:
Please let me know I miss anything Or Maybe I didn’t mention!