As wireless earbuds become more popular, users are looking for ways to extend the battery life of their devices. One way to do this is by charging the earbuds without using the charging case.
This can be done in a few different ways, depending on the type of earbuds you have.
In this blog post, we will show you how to charge your wireless earbuds without using the charging case.
We will also provide tips on how to get the most out of your battery life. Keep reading for more information!
CHARGE WITHOUT CASE
How to Charge Wireless Earbuds without Case?
Step By Step Guide
Hence, this is the ultimate guide on how to charge wireless earbuds without a case.
Step 1. Find an adapter!
- To charge your wireless earbuds without using the charging case, you first need to find an adapter that can provide enough power.
- Unsurprisingly, these are usually found in nearly every household. For example, you can use an adapter for a laptop or your smartphone.
- After plugging in the adapter to a socket, connect one end of an USB cable to it. The other end should be connected to your wireless earbuds that are not charging case.
- You can now start charging by pressing on button located near the earbud’s micro-USB input.
Step 2. Using the USB port on your computer or laptop
- Another option is to charge wireless earbuds without case by using a USB port on your computer or laptop.
- This is an easy way to do it, but keep in mind that you will need to use this method with both earbuds at the same time.
Step 3. Using the USB port on your wall charger
- A third option is to use a regular power adapter or phone charger to charge wireless earbuds without case.
- One end of the charger goes directly into the socket, while the other end should be connected to your wireless earbuds that aren’t charging case.
- Keep in mind that your wall charger needs to be able to provide enough power. If not, this will lead to either slow or no charging at all.
How to Charge Bose Wireless Earbuds without Case?
Step By Step Guide
Hence, this is the ultimate guide on how to charge Bose wireless earbuds without case.
Step 1. Find an adapter
- To charge your Bose wireless earbuds using a Micro USB connector, you will need an adapter. For example, if your Bose wireless earbuds use a Lightning cable connection to charge, you will need an adapter to change that into a Micro USB connector.
Step 2. Connect the Bose earbuds with the adapter
- Once you have your adapter, just plug it into the charging port of the Bose earbuds and wait for a few minutes. Once they are done charging, you can take them out and start using them.
BEATS WIRELESS EARBUDS
How to Charge Beats Wireless Earbuds without Case?
There are many ways you can charge your Beats wireless earbuds without using their charging case.
- Using a wireless charging dock
- Use an Apple Watch or Android watch to charge your earbuds
- Charging with the USB Type-C port on phones or computers
- Charging via a USB Type-A to USB C converter e)Using the Apple AirPods charging case
- Use a wireless charging phone case
- Use wireless earbuds charging stand
- Using an external battery pack
How to Charge Airpods without Wireless Charging Case? Step by Step Guide
You can charge your Airpods without using the case for a number of reasons. It might be that you want to prolong the battery life of your Airpods case.
Or, it could be that you want to save some money and recharge the earbuds from a standard USB connection.
Here is a step-by-step guide on charging your Airpods without the case.
- Check to see if your AirPods are charged up to at least 50%
- You can do this by opening the case and looking at the battery status indicator on the rear of the case. If the indicator is green, your earbuds should be at least half charged.
- Remove Airpods from the Charging Case
- If your Airpods are not charged up to 50%, you should plug them in and let them charge for a few minutes. You can put them in their charging case and connect the charging case to a power source.
- Put your Airpods in your ear canals
- When you comfortably put them in, make sure that the Airpods are turned off. If they are turned on, the Airpods will automatically pair themselves with your iPhone.
- Turn on Siri and Pair Your Earbuds
- Make sure that Siri is turned on. Then, go to Settings -> Bluetooth -> tap the blue “I pair” beside your Airpods to them up with your iPhone. You can also manually pair the Airpods to your phone by tapping “connect” on the screen of your paired device.
- Open the Audio Controls on the iPhone
- Double-tap the main button to bring up your Airpods’ playback controls. You can then pause or play your music with this option.
- Use Your Earbuds Like Normal
- Now that your Airpods are paired up with your iPhone, you can enjoy your tunes. You can use them while they are still in your ears.
- If you need to check battery status or change the volume, you can double-tap the main button to open up your controls.
- If you are done listening to music, remove the Airpods from your ears.
- If you need to charge them up, gently push them back into their charging case . When they are fully charged, remove them from the case.
Using your Airpods without their charging case is an easy way to prolong the battery life of the earbuds and case. Simply put, it will save you money!
How to Charge Fake Airpods without Case?
Step By Step Guide
If you have a pair of wireless earbuds that do not include a charging case, you may be wondering how to charge your earbuds.
Check out these four quick and easy ways to charge your earbuds without a case:
- Use the charger that came with your iPhone
If you own an iPhone and your wireless earbuds came with a charging case, the best thing to do is use the charger that came with your iPhone.
The charger that came with your iPhone is a 5-watt adapter, which will charge your earbuds in under 2 hours with just 15 minutes of charging time.
Once the battery is fully charged, you can get 2-3 extra hours out of your earbuds, depending on the volume you listen to.
Use a computer or laptop if you do not have access to an iPhone charger, you can use your computer to charge your wireless earbuds.
A fully charged laptop or computer should be able to charge the earbuds in less than 2 hours.
The downside to this method is that the headphone jack may not line up properly, which will charge your earbuds much slower than usual.
How to Charge Jlab Wireless Earbuds Case?
Step By Step Guide
Are you looking for a way to charge JLab earbuds without their super portable charging case? Find out the best method below!
Find a USB Port
- Finding a computer or tv with USB ports isn’t too hard. But what you have to remember is, the more voltage a USB port can have, the faster your earbuds will charge.
- To find out how many volts it can provide, just look on the bottom or back of a USB device.
- Most smartphones have a voltage range between 4 and 5 volts. Laptops are often 5 volts, and many TVs can range between 4.5 and 6 volts.
- If you’re using an AC adapter, just look at the small print on the bottom of the adapter.
- If you’re using an outlet, look at your wall charger (the plug that came with the earbuds).
: Connect Your Earbuds to a Computer
- Many charging cases have USB ports. If you’re using a case, make sure it’s fully charged.
- Then, connect the earbuds to your computer (or another USB device) and charge for an hour.
- A laptop only provides enough power to charge your earbuds part way, so don’t expect a full charge in one hour.
: Connect Your Earbuds to the Charging Case
- Now, connect your earbuds to the charging case. The case has a higher voltage output, so it will charge the earbuds much faster than a computer or AC adapter alone.
- Depending on the case, it could take 30 to 45 minutes.
- If your charging case has a USB output (to charge other devices), you can also use it to charge your earbuds.
I hope this guide will serve as a quick reference. IF you like this article hit the newsletter/subscribe button to see our new posts about earbuds and share it with your friends, also gives back your feedback if you like or dislike anything in the comments section.
Did I Miss Anything?
Now i'd like to hear from you:
Please let me know I miss anything Or Maybe I didn’t mention!