- Entering the serial number of your AirPods into Apple’s “Check Coverage” website should let you know if they’re counterfeit.
- You can find out if the real AirPods are registered in Apple’s system.
- If it connects with your phone in the correct way, you should check for typos on the packaging and the plastic.
How to Check if Airpods Pro Are Real by Serial Number?
Apple’s most popular product has been the AirPods. You can expect lots of imitators to follow a hit product.
It’s not easy to pick out the fake Air Pod brands from the real ones.
If you use a website, you can tell if the AirPods are fake.
If you’re not sure if your AirPods are real, ask Apple, they’ll tell you.
Users can check if their products are still under warranty on the website. It’s great for checking real products, but it’s also great for telling you when you’re using a fake product.
To use the site, you need the serial number of your AirPods. There are at least two ways to find this number.
If your AirPods are connected to an iPad, you can open the menu and find the i icon next to the name. The serial number can be found on the opening page.
You can find the serial number on the inside of the case, in the space that your Air Pod head sits in. Under the left ear cushion is where you’ll find the AirPods Max. You might want to use a magnifying glass.
It is possible to tell if your AirPods are fake by finding defects.
Apple’s production standards are pretty high, and fake Air Pod manufacturers rarely meet them. You can find signs that the earbuds are fake on the packaging, case, and even the earbuds themselves.
Here are some errors to look for:
- The manual should be checked for typos. A lot of fake products have English spelling and grammar errors.
- Does the case use the same cable as the phone? It’s sure to be a fake if not.
- The plastic on fake AirPods is cheaper than the real ones. There should be a button on the back of the case that lets you pair the AirPods with other devices. Chances are that it’s a fake if the button pokes out at all.
- Does a menu pop up that allows you to pair them if you put the AirPods into their case? That’s a sign they’re not real.
- They won’t show up in the Find My app when you connect them to your device.
- You can open the menu and tap the i icon next to the name of the device you want to pair it with. If all you see are Device type and Forget This device options, they’re not real.
I hope this guide will serve as a quick reference. IF you like this article hit the newsletter/subscribe button to see our new posts about earbuds and share it with your friends, also gives back your feedback if you like or dislike anything in the comments section.
Did I Miss Anything?
Now i'd like to hear from you:
Please let me know I miss anything Or Maybe I didn’t mention!