In a perfect world, you would never lose one of your AirPods. But unfortunately, they are small and easy to misplace. If you do happen to lose one, don’t worry!
There are several ways that you can go about finding it. In this blog post, we will explore some tips and tricks for locating a lost Airpod.
So if You Have Lost Your Airpod, Read on For Some Helpful Advice!
- Double press the button on your charging case to trigger Siri, then ask Siri “where are my AirPods?”
- The little white dots will appear on your phone’s screen, showing the location of one of your AirPods.
- The charging case can be helpful to find a lost AirPod because if you double press the button then it’ll trigger Siri and then you can ask “where are my AirPods?” or something along those lines.
- Go to your settings, tap Bluetooth and find the AirPods among your list of Bluetooth devices.
- This will show you where one of them is located currently.
- The apple settings can be helpful to find a lost AirPod because you can go into it and change things around to see which device is connected with what bluetooth.
- You can also ask Siri to play a sound on your AirPod.
- If you’ve misplaced only one AirPod, it will emit the sound through that AirPod (and not the charging case).
- If you’re looking for one lost airpod, then you can go to Siri and tell her to emit a noise from that airpod to help you find it.
- You can also have the one that isn’t missing play a sound,
- if you just want to narrow down the search area. Again, this won’t be helpful if you lost both AirPods, but it’s still worth a shot.
- If for some reason you’ve lost both airpods, then you can ask one of them to emit a noise so you can at least see how far away it is.
- If all else fails, you can check your iCloud activity log.
- Go to icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Now click on the cog wheel button in the upper right and choose “Activity” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on “All Devices” in the left menu bar to see a list of all your Apple devices.
- If you click on each device, it will show you where that device has been lately.
- This is not too helpful if you only have one lost airpod, but if you have both of them lost this would be helpful.
- You can also ask Siri to play a sound on your AirPod – If you’ve misplaced only one AirPod, it will emit the sound through that AirPod (and not the charging case).
- Another way that you can locate a lost airpod is to use Siri.
- You can summon her and ask her for a noise from the airpod you want to find.
Are Airpods Waterproof?
AirPods are not waterproof, but Apple has released an official water-resistant case that keeps your AirPods safe when you're working out or getting jostled around. The case keeps your AirPods protected for up to 30 minutes in 2 meters (6 feet) of water.
Why Does My Air Pod Case Beep?
There are two potential reasons why your AirPod Case is beeping: the battery might be low, or your AirPods might have disconnected from the case.
So, if you have lost your Airpod i would definitely recommend getting an airpod case to use as a replacement or at least use it to charge them there for safekeeping because that’s one way you can easily locate a lost airpod.
So hopefully this has been helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide will serve as a quick reference. IF you like this article hit the newsletter/subscribe button to see our new posts about earbuds and share it with your friends, also gives back your feedback if you like or dislike anything in the comments section.
Did I Miss Anything?
Now i'd like to hear from you:
Please let me know I miss anything Or Maybe I didn’t mention!