If you want to get rid of water in your earbuds, we can help.
These methods might work or they might not. But as long as you try, you have a chance of success.
how to get water out of your earbuds
The easiest way to prevent problems with water is to invest in waterproof earbuds; they aren’t always simple to come by.
That’s why it’s important for someone to know what to do if their headphones get wet.
Most people when their earbuds get wet panic, but what if we told you that there is a chance to recover from the situation if your earbuds fall in water or become damp?
We’d first want to inform you that this would be determined by the amount of moisture.
Some degrees of damage would be difficult for you to repair your earbuds.
The techniques outlined below should assist you in determining what to do if your earbuds become wet.
Don’t put your earbuds in the microwave or oven. Doing that will ruin them because of the heat.
Step 1: Open Gently/ Disassemble
- Whenever your earbuds fall into the water, you need to do the following.
- If possible, take them apart and separate the parts. This will mean that the inner circuits will not get damaged and short circuit.
- As soon as you can, take off any parts that are attachable.
- This would be easy if the parts are not tightly screwed in or have screws.
- A knife or a screwdriver might come in handy for this step.
Step 2: Use Blower
- Since the longer the earbud components are exposed to water, the more likely they are to be harmed, you’ll need a method for removing the water fast.
- That will necessitate blowing them out. Blowing into your mouth might help remove some of the water if not all of it.
- Alternatively, you may dry them using a clean towel or other fabric.
Step 3: Soak in Deionized Water
- Deionized water, or distilled water, has no effect on electronics. You can soak them in it to remove the other water inside.
- Once you put the earbud parts in the deionized water, shake them so that it removes all other water.
Step 4: Shake It
- Remove the cords from the water. Shake them to get all of the water out, especially where there are drivers. Hopefully, that will make the clothes dry faster.
Step 5: Repeat Process With Blower
- Now repeat the process of putting water inside the earbuds.
- Use a towel to dry up the inner parts, especially the part that is in charge of making it work.
- By this step, you will get rid of any water that might be inside your earbuds.
Step 6: Use Rice To Absorb Moisture
- This is a very important step to take after you drop your earbuds in the water. Put them in rice for some time.
- Forty-eight hours should be enough to get rid of all the water and dry them out. Rice is good at absorbing moisture and will dry them out.
- If you forget everything else on this list of steps to take, do not forget to put your earbuds in rice.
- You could even skip some of the steps and keep your earbuds in rice for 2 or 3 days.
- If you’ve made it this far, you can give the earbuds a test run. This is often just a method to save the earbuds and is not a promise that they will function. They may or may not work.
- Consider how you could repair the problem with your computer or electronics equipment if they were broken.
- If it’s too costly to repair, try using methods such as those described above to determine whether there is still hope for you.
- However, earbuds lose all of their functions when immersed in water, making it difficult to fix them.
What if you have Airpods or Airpods Pro?
It’s a popular belief that Airpods are waterproof.
They aren’t. If you’ve been wondering if Apple Earbuds are waterproof, the answer is yes.
Apple earbuds are sweat and water-resistant, but they aren’t waterproof.
They would be destroyed after being dropped into the water. If you have apple earphones and they fall into the water, there’s nothing you can do.
Attempting to unfasten them in the same way as previously will just waste your time.
how to get water out of raycon earbuds?
The best and easy way I've found to get water out of earbuds is to hold the end of the cord sticking out of the earbud and gently shake it. The water should fall out then!
how to get water out of iphone earbuds?
If you've got water in your apple earbuds, try sitting them on top of a bowl of rice to help the water dry out.
how to get water out of wireless earbuds?
To clean your headphones, follow these steps:
1. Take out any pads or cushions in order to access the inner portion of the headphone components.
2. Unscrew all screws in order to release all components.
3. Rinse under warm water and dry with a clean cloth.
4. Reassemble, plug in, and enjoy your freshly cleaned headphones!
The advice given in this post is designed to help you make the most of your Peloton investment.
I hope this guide will serve as a quick reference. IF you like this article hit the newsletter/subscribe button to see our new posts about earbuds and share it with your friends, also gives back your feedback if you like or dislike anything in the comments section.
Did I Miss Anything?
Now i'd like to hear from you:
Please let me know I miss anything Or Maybe I didn’t mention!