Are your earbuds always running out of battery? You may not be giving them enough time to charge up.
In this blog post, we’ll teach you how to know when your true wireless earbuds are fully charged.
Plus, we’ll share a few tips for getting the most out of your earbuds’ battery life. Keep reading to learn more!
How to Know when True Wireless Earbuds Are Fully Charged?
True wireless earbuds can be a great asset to your lifestyle. But they aren’t as plug and play as you might think- these kinds of devices require some extra TLC.
Here’s how to know when your true wireless earbuds are fully charged:
1- Charge Them Before the First Use!
- Don’t try to power up your new earbuds before charging them first. For at least 15 minutes, plug your true wireless earbuds into a power source until you see a steady green light.
2- Keep Your Device Fully Charged!
- Your phone’s battery life impacts your earbuds’ lifecycle too. If you don’t have enough juice to power up both devices at once, plug your true wireless earbuds into the wall with their charging case.
3- Stop Using Your Earbuds when They Are Fully Charged!
- Your true wireless earbuds will be out of power before you know it if you constantly use them after they’re fully charged. If you want to continue enjoying your music, step away from the device.
4- Store Your Earbuds in A Safe Place!
- A good rule of thumb is to store them in their case when they’re not in use. So if they do run out of power, you can plug them back into the power source and recharge them as soon as possible. By following these steps, you’ll be able to know when your true wireless earbuds are fully charged.
How to Get the Most Out of True Wireless Earbuds?
Battery Life! If you want to get the most out of your true wireless earbuds’ battery life, try these tips:
Reduce Bluetooth connections!
- Lowering your phone’s Bluetooth connection will save energy. To do so, go to your phone’s settings and select Bluetooth. Then, choose ‘forget this device.’ Next time you try and connect, your phone will ask you to pair the device again.
Turn off LED indicators!
- Your earbuds may have a tiny indicator light that flashes when they’re powered on. If it bothers you, press the Bluetooth button and hold for 10 seconds. Your light should turn off.
Turn your earbuds off when you’re done!
- Another way to save power is by turning your true wireless earbuds off when they’re not in use. If you want to save even more battery life, unplug them from their case when you store them away!
I hope this guide will serve as a quick reference. IF you like this article hit the newsletter/subscribe button to see our new posts about earbuds and share it with your friends, also gives back your feedback if you like or dislike anything in the comments section.
Did I Miss Anything?
Now i'd like to hear from you:
Please let me know I miss anything Or Maybe I didn’t mention!